Friday, July 29, 2005


I went along with my brother Amitabh and Shweta Bhabhi to
Jageshwar, one of the twelve jyotirlings in India. It is about 200 kms
from Nainital and the road runs along a river... due to constant rain
it was all lush green and clean. The voice of trickling rain drop has
mesmerizing effects when it echoes through the mountains...
I reached there in the evening and participated in the Arti. Then
early morning we went for Panchabhoot Snan offered to Lord Shiva. It
was an experience which I am not abl eto write... the moment u sit
there in that place, it feels as if Shankaracharya takes u into
meditative state effortlessly. All thoughts vanished from Mind and all
u see is U... nothing else... I never experienced such a thing in my
life...


Ani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home